If you have ever lived or are living in Finland, you know that during most of the year, we aren’t exposed to much sunlight, making vitamin D deficiency a widespread problem for people living here. The supplies of vitamin D in our body are limited and a sunny summer is certainly not enough to survive a long winter. You can read more about the importance of Vitamin D here.
The common vitamin D deficiency symptoms are:
- Sleep problems;
- Bone pain or achiness;
- Hair loss;
- Loss of appetite;
- Muscle weakness;
- Depression or feelings of sadness;
- Getting sick more easily.
Don’t wait until you’re feeling unwell, get tested now!
As the colder and darker months rapidly approach, we are offering everyone who signs up for our Annual Package in October a complimentary Vitamin D test. This test will help you monitor your vitamin levels and guard against the potential problems caused by insufficient sunlight exposure during the winter season. But that’s not all — you will also have the opportunity to consult with our expert doctors to understand your results better and receive tailored advice on the appropriate vitamin D supplement dosage to maintain optimum levels throughout the year.
How to claim the free Vitamin D test?
- Create a Salu account – it’s completely free!
- Subscribe to Salu’s Annual Package during October by paying the first month’s fee of €22.90
- Find the campaign code from the email sent to you
- Log in to your account, start a chat with Salu’s medical team, and share your campaign code. The code has to be used during October.
- Our doctor will schedule a lab test for you at our partner clinic.
- Once you receive your results, start a follow-up consultation with our team to review the findings and receive personalized advice on the appropriate vitamin D supplementation, if necessary.
Why wait? Prepare for the cold season with Salu’s expert guidance!
Save 30% on your subscription!
Upgrade your healthcare game with our Annual Package.
With Salu, you’ll always have a personal doctor in your pocket. Get the medical help you need anytime, anywhere!
Our focus is to offer a fast & affordable alternative to a family doctor. Starting from just €22.90 per month, our packages include unlimited consultations with a doctor seven days a week in your preferred language. You can open a sick leave, renew prescription drugs, get referrals, and more. In addition to a digital platform, where all communication with the doctor begins, we also offer in-person appointments in our partner clinics.
The subscription automatically includes all your children as well.