What is a Full-Body Analyses Package?
We have curated a comprehensive range of analyses to thoroughly assess your health and provide you with valuable feedback on your body’s needs. As an added convenience, our Full-Body Analyses Package can be easily purchased as an add-on service when subscribing to our service. If you opt for the Monthly Package, it is available for a one-time payment of €139. Alternatively, you can enjoy the benefits of €10 per month (€120 per year) with the Annual Package.
Our package includes the following tests:
- HDL-Cholesterol: This test measures the level of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, often referred to as “good” cholesterol. It plays a crucial role in transporting cholesterol from the body’s tissues back to the liver, reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- LDL-Cholesterol: This test measures low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, known as “bad” cholesterol. High levels of LDL-cholesterol can lead to the build-up of cholesterol in the arteries, increasing the risk of atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
- Triglycerides: This test assesses the levels of a type of fat found in the bloodstream. Elevated triglyceride levels are associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and can be influenced by various factors such as genetics, diet, obesity, and certain medications.
- Hemogram with a 5-part Leukogram: Also known as a complete blood count (CBC) with differential, this test provides information about different components of the blood, including red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. The 5-part leukogram specifically analyzes the types of white blood cells, providing valuable insights into overall blood health and immune system function.
- Creatinine: This test measures the waste product creatinine, which is produced by muscle breakdown and filtered out of the blood by the kidneys. Elevated creatinine levels can indicate reduced kidney function or kidney damage.
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH): This test evaluates the levels of TSH, a hormone that regulates the function of the thyroid gland. TSH measurement is used to assess thyroid function and diagnose thyroid disorders such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- Glucose: This test measures the levels of glucose, the primary source of energy for the body’s cells. Monitoring glucose levels is essential for assessing blood sugar regulation and identifying potential issues related to glucose metabolism and diabetes.
- Vitamin D: This test assesses Vitamin D levels, which play a crucial role in various bodily functions, including bone health and immune function. Low Vitamin D levels may indicate a deficiency and increase the risk of various health issues.
- ALAT (Alanine Aminotransferase): This test measures the levels of ALAT, an enzyme primarily found in liver cells. Elevated ALAT levels can indicate liver damage or disease.
- Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1c): Also known as the hemoglobin A1c test, shows your average blood sugar over 3 months. It’s one of the commonly used tests to diagnose prediabetes and diabetes and is also the main test to help you and a medical team manage your diabetes.
Early detection for a healthier future
Our doctors emphasize the importance of early detection. These comprehensive analyses play a crucial role in identifying potential issues by detecting changes in blood cells. By providing healthcare workers with valuable information, we enable them to take proactive measures, including initiating treatment or prescribing necessary medications.
By undergoing a wide range of tests, you significantly reduce your health risks and potential complications through early awareness. At Salu, we prioritize your well-being by not only conducting thorough analyses but also offering personalized feedback and recommendations for your treatment plan.
In addition, if any test result requires repetitive analyses, our dedicated team of doctors will ensure that it is scheduled for you. We understand the importance of thorough and accurate assessments, particularly when it comes to early detection. Our doctors are committed to identifying any potential issues by closely monitoring changes in your blood cells.
How to claim the Full-Body Analyses Package?
To claim the Full-Body Analyses Package, simply follow these steps:
- Create a Salu account: Sign up for a Salu account at no cost. It’s a quick and simple process.
- Subscribe for Salu’s services: During the subscription process, you’ll have the option to choose between our Monthly and Annual Packages. Select the desired package and don’t forget to add the Full-Body Health Package as an add-on.
- For the Monthly Package, there is a one-time payment of €139.
- If you opt for the Annual Package, it will be €10 per month (€120 per year).
- Check your email: After successfully subscribing, you will receive an email with instructions.
- Log in to your account: Use your Salu account credentials to log in. Start the full body examination process by going to “Start Full-Body Analyses” page.
- Health profile: Complete your health profile inside Salu app. This helps us get a full overview of your health vitals.
- Blood sample: You will go and give a blood sample at our partner medical laboratory Synlab to check the vital blood indicators, free of charge for you. No worries, we’ll send the instructions with referrals to your email.
- Receive and review results: Once the lab tests are complete, you will receive the results. Take the time to review them thoroughly.
- Consult with our medical team: Start a chat to discuss the results and any concerns or questions you may have. We will provide professional advice and recommendations based on your health profile.
Lab Exam Prep: Essential Tips to Remember
To ensure the reliability of test results, it is important to determine in advance whether any preparation is required. It is necessary to follow the given instructions and inform the sample taker if any instructions were not followed. Additionally, bring a photo ID for identification during the examination.
For blood tests, fasting may be required for certain tests. This typically involves refraining from eating or drinking anything (except water) for 10-12 hours before the test. Alcoholic beverages, smoking, and caffeinated drinks should be avoided prior to the test. Diabetics should follow their physician’s instructions regarding fasting, while infants are not required to fast. Ideally, blood tests requiring fasting should be conducted in the morning. However, if fasting is not necessary for the examination, a light meal can be consumed before the test.
Physical strain should be minimized before the sample is taken, and sweaty exercise should be avoided on the morning of the examination. Regarding medication, herbal remedies and vitamins should be avoided on the morning of the test, unless instructed otherwise. It is important to follow the physician’s instructions regarding regular medication.
Certain examinations, such as hormone measurements, may need to be done at specific times of the day. For example, recommended time for the TSH sample is 8-12 a.m. It is generally recommended to take tests between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., preferably within a couple of hours after waking up, considering shift work and timing.
For further information, you can always contact our medical team.
Boost Your Health: Get the Full-Body Analyses Package!
Don’t underestimate the power of regular checkups in staying ahead of potential health issues. Initiate your journey towards optimum health with our comprehensive analysis, providing you with valuable insights and early detection. Start prioritizing your well-being now, and thank yourself in the future!
Save 30% on your subscription!
Upgrade your healthcare game with our Annual Package.
With Salu, you’ll always have a doctor in your pocket. Get the medical help you need anytime, anywhere!
Our focus is to offer a fast & affordable alternative to a family doctor. Our comprehensive Monthly & Annual Packages include unlimited consultations with a doctor seven days a week in your preferred language. You can open a sick leave, renew prescription drugs, get referrals, and more. In addition to a digital platform, where all communication with the doctor begins, we also offer in-person appointments in our clinic.
The subscription automatically includes all your underage children as well.